Customer Support Representative
Who we are:
Let’s face it – we all have a photo mess! With photos and videos spread out across cell phones, hard drives, SD cards, and computers, it’s difficult to stay organized and backed up. Here at Monument, we’re solving this problem by creating a smart photo management platform that automatically centralizes content from iOS, Android, and Desktop devices. It’s our mission to help reduce the amount of time people spend organizing their content and to redirect that time to helping them create an immersive experience with their memories.
We recognize that photos and videos have the power to build relationships, communicate ideas, and inspire others to capture the world around them. With this in mind, our team is driven to create a cleaner and more meaningful experience after the shutter clicks.
Come join our close-knit team of passionate developers, designers, and operation specialists in our downtown co-working space from where we push code, break apps, eat snacks, and break more apps. Sometimes we succeed and don’t break apps (read: we break our keyboards instead).
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Representative to join our support team. You will work directly with the founders, report to the Director of Customer Success, and collaborate with developers to deliver an amazing solution to our growing global user base.
Our top goal is to better user satisfaction and continuously hit milestones in our product roadmap.
- Act as first line of support – respond to user questions, troubleshoot, and maintain the knowledge base
- Communicate with developers to work on technical issues
- Organize feature requests, user feedback, and work with the product manager to orient our roadmap
- Improve user retention through analysis of key KPIs and funnels
- Be a Monument ambassador by researching customer needs, assisting with UX improvements, building case studies, and testing product updates
- Own an interest in: customer support, customer success, account management, product development, technology startups
- Ability to work on-site in our Chicago, IL office on a full-time basis
- Readiness to use an array of different tools and databases with minimal technical background
- Positive mindset with a desire to build the best photo management platform for hobbyists and professional photographers
- Must have thick skin and be highly self-motivated, hard-working, and be able to learn on the fly
- Ability to organize user data and present findings
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Contribute to the growth of an early-stage startup
- Opportunity to make an imprint on company culture
- Downtown Chicago office in an exclusive startup incubator
- Free gym on-site
- Ping pong table, game consoles, weekly events and Friday happy hour
- Competitive salary and stock options