ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
Time is our customer’s most important resource, and the goal of the Support team is to move quickly, efficiently, and with amazing quality to help our customers understand, implement, and use ActiveCampaign to its fullest potential.
We are seeking candidates who truly enjoy working with small and medium-sized customers and help them understand how the ActiveCampaign platform and tools can help them propel their business forward. If you are a problem-solver with a technical depth and a customer-first mentality, the motivation to take the initiative to own and resolve customer issues to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact, are highly curious and love the intersection of technology and marketing, we'd love to talk to you.
What your day could consist of:
- Obtain advanced knowledge of ActiveCampaign features and services
- Effectively resolve a high volume of customer enquiries via email, live chat, phone and screen sharing from account issues to diagnosing complex software issues in an accurate and timely manner.
- Roughly 60% of your day will be required to be in live channels while 40% of your time will be spent solving customer enquiries via email.
- Monitor and respond to user-reported issues as well as infrastructure alerts promptly and professionally; ensure issues are tracked through to resolution.
- Proactively identify improvements to the product, isolate and reproduce bugs and otherwise determine high-impact opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Formulate alternative or unique solutions based on best practices for technical scenarios to help clients achieve their goals and help them to utilize our platform
- Maintain quality in a high velocity environment by keeping composed to best help users in potentially tense and difficult situations
- Partner with development teams to drive stability, operational excellence, and a culture of efficiency.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Keep on top of the latest news in regards to email marketing, deliverability and small business marketing in general
- Most importantly, build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses
What is needed:
- 1-2 years of experience with front-end, real-time customer service – specifically with SaaS solutions
- Have strong analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, live chats and phone calls per day and produce high quality answers
- A solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences and explain technical problems succinctly and clearly
- A natural problem solver, who can think under pressure and flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- An entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
- A self-motivated, curious learner and proactive team player mindset with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills & the ability to relate to others under pressure
- Prior experience in software/technical support is a plus
- Ability and desire to work from 10am-7pm CT hours
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.