Dedicated Advisor, Client Success
What you will be doing:
As a Dedicated Advisor, Client Success you will be responsible for managing Lumere’s enterprise client relationships and creating a next generation state of value-based care through the adoption and integration of Lumere’s solutions. He/she will serve as an advisor by partnering closely with our clients to understand their pain points and inefficiencies, and collaborating with our internal teams to create insights and drive value. Additionally, he/she will be the main point of contact for assigned clients, delivering exceptional service and driving high levels of client engagement and satisfaction.
The successful candidate is a strategic, forward thinker and doesn’t shy away from helping our clients find creative ways to drive change within their healthcare system. Building relationships and creating customer delight is what he/she lives for, and will go above and beyond to turn the average client into a raving advocate.
- Advise clients on industry best practices, including workflows and governance models, as well as opportunities to leverage Lumere’s solutions to achieve financial and operational targets
- Manage ongoing client relationships to drive solution adoption and engagement as well as customer satisfaction
- Develop new ways of analyzing, organizing and distributing data that creates meaning for various stakeholders
- Translate client feedback into actionable product roadmaps, working with our product and marketing teams to advise on aligning our messaging with our ability to address health system challenges
- 5+ years experience in healthcare and/or management consulting or strategic client success role
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare administration preferred
- Proven track record in healthcare technology, consulting, or similar field.
- Experience interfacing and managing VP/Executive-level client relationships
- Distinctive problem solving and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
- Growth-company DNA - thrives in a fast-pace environment and shares an excitement to lead change!
- Ability to travel to client sites as necessary (approx. 30% travel)