Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor - is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
The Demand Forecasting Systems Lead will report directly to the Sr Systems Lead. The purpose of this position is to lead and improve our forecasting efforts through their subject matter expertise of Demand Forecasting systems. The Leader will engage in cross functional support of our Transportation, Warehouse Operations, Merchandising and Sales teams as necessary. This role will also partner with the Supply Chain Process and Training Team to ensure forecasting techniques and systems is trained to the organization to maximize performance.
- Develop and implement the Demand Planning Roadmap in collaboration with the Fulfillment Roadmap to maximize system capabilities.
- Evaluate and assess current and future Supply Chain systems need.
- Collaborate with peer and cross-functional leaders to develop Demand Planning best practices to positively drive forecast accuracy and bias in support of Supply Chain KPIs.
- Team up with the Process and Training leader to ensure that training is developed to support the demand best practices and strategies.
- Serves as the FROST (Manhattan Associates' Demand Forecasting and Inventory Optimization (DFIO) Application) Liaison for matters pertaining to demand functionality and serves as the point of escalation for FROST systems issues.
- Maintain customer channel forecasting locations in FROST and add and delete channels as necessary
- Explores innovative techniques to improve data flow from alternative sources.
- Collaborate with supply chain, account managers, category management and sales to drive better integration and visibility into the supply chain and other functions across the value stream.
- Maintains the ability to drive supply chain operational performance through special projects associated with on-boarding/exiting customer, new product introduction, etc.
- Familiarity with various programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms.
- Facilitate root cause analysis to pinpoint opportunities within the business.
- Update and run Safety Stock Simulation strategies for the company
- Test and enable additional advanced features of Demand Planning functionalities within FROST application
- Help business with seasonal and holiday readiness
- Act as Product Flow expert and provide guidance to 15+ demand planners and several cross functional leaders
- Work collaboratively with Supply Chain System Replenishment team and buying teams
- Write business requirements for interface changes of internal applications within KeHE
- Ability to extract data from reporting warehouses (Power BI) and provide insights and recommendations to business towards KPI improvement.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- A four-year college degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field is required.
- 5 years of progressive experience in Demand Forecasting Systems operations or development, with an advanced understanding of transportation, warehousing, supply-chain execution software and category management
- Strong analytical and thinking skills.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Possess a sense of urgency and attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to manage large volumes of data.
- Talent communicating effectively both orally and in writing with people at all organizational levels.
- Ability to effectively manage a wide variety of tasks simultaneously and often with time conflicting pressures.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and effectively as part of a team.