- Build a best in class crypto derivatives platform from strategy through licensing, operations and maintenance.
- Enforce meticulous operational risk management standards (Key Risk Indicators / Key Process Indicators) and identify, communicate and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work with engineers / SME’s to transform existing workflows and enhance platform capabilities. Project Management and Operational Improvement skills or experience working with data / robotics / AI would be advantageous.
- Ability to analyze problems and find creative solutions, apply quantitative approaches and communicate them effectively and confidently with team members.
- 10+ years of experience managing operations in a derivatives trading environment.
- In-depth understanding of the global cryptocurrency exchange ecosystem.
- Outstanding executive level verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a high growth, multi jurisdiction environment in capital markets.
- Strong technical knowledge of derivatives operations, advanced trading mechanisms, client/server architectures and ability to grasp systems and data flows quickly
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge from working in the SEC and/or CFTC regulated space and/or working with international regulatory agencies is a plus.
- Flexible mindset and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and assist in various compliance and operational functions as needed.
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.