Director, Digital Partners
OneMain has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. We’ve grown to 10,000 employees in 44 states, and we are consistently seeking ways to innovate and better reach our customers. Our digital affiliate program is one of our largest and most critical acquisition channels, offering more consumers exposure to our services and delivering value to organizations that share our vision and commitment. The digital partnership team oversees and maximizes performance for our digital partners in coordination with other teams such as analytics, finance, legal, and supplier management.
We are looking for a manager to join our digital partnerships team. This individual will be a critical member of the team managing partner relationships for selected partners, implementing strategies to build awareness, influence buying decisions, generate demand, drive and accelerate leads and support revenue growth for OneMain Financial. They will also have business ownership over the partner forecast and partner with the analytics team to identify opportunities for improving operational performance.
- Build deep key relationships within our affiliate partner’s organization
- Partner with Legal, Supplier Management and Finance organizations to oversee contract negotiations and navigate required approvals within both organizations
- Ensure our affiliate partner needs align with OneMain Financial
- Create and oversee marketing plans (specialized digital promotions, emails, badges) to support lead gen efforts designed to drive volume within the partner digital ecosystem
- Become the subject matter expert on that partner, grow a deep understanding of their operations and team to better align, and work together on building production volume
- Build and enhance comprehensive and metrics-driven partnership strategies, success criteria and metrics (including return on digital media spend), mutually agreed upon KPIs, revenue targets and operating procedures
- Analyze data from multiple disparate sources around performance of digital channels, including affiliate network, search, display, social, e-mail and web testing
- Perform channel optimizations in terms of pricing and competitive market positioning
- Work with analytics team to identify business opportunities and make implementation and optimization decisions to improve overall profitability
- In collaboration with the analytics team build and own partner production delivery forecast
- 5+ years of experience in digital partnerships, relationship management and analysis
- A keen focus on a customer’s digital marketing experience
- Up-to-date on latest digital acquisition trends
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven history of creating and analyzing performance of effective marketing programs
- Experience building and navigating cross-functional teams
- Financial Services experience is a plus
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.