Director- Digital Solutions- DMP/CDP (Remote) at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Director- Digital Solutions, is the main point of contact for both external clients and internal teams throughout Epsilon, orchestrating and responsible for setting strategic direction and overseeing the digital program as related to client engagements. Successful candidate will have 10+ year’s digital advertising/marketing or digital transformation consulting experience, demonstrating strong client services, technology comprehension, analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Candidates should also have experience building and developing a team. Hands on CDP and DMP experience, data strategy, and data activation experience is ideal. Position is fully remote but is ideally located near our offices in Denver, New York City, Chicago, Boston, or Dallas.
- Lead technology & strategy solution engagements across multi-functional workstreams; data management platform (DMP) or customer data platform (CDP), data onboarding and activation, big data strategy, analytics, and digital media campaigns.
- Provide expert consulting services and thought leadership to clients and potential clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendor partners to develop solutions to meet client’s unique requirements, which include combinations of data, technology, partners, integrations and analytics.
- Serve as client’s digital advertising/marketing ecosystem subject matter expert.
- Manage and own multiple client relationships, serving as the primary day-to-day contact.
- Collaborate and guide cross functional teams through integration projects with competing priorities, several stakeholders, and tight timelines.
- Conduct business analysis – lead process to derive insight and business strategy from analytics output.
- Establish trust and build relationships with clients, as well as internal and external partners.
- Monitor engagement progress and maintain an account status dashboard summarizing all work streams.
- Address client’s process/operations issues, through needs analysis, and recommend strategies for improvement.
- Strong storytelling capability - slideware development, presentation and communication skills.
- Lead client business reviews, as needed.
- Ultimately accountable for successful delivery of client commitments.
- Manage, develop, and train team of digital solutions specialists.
- Maintain a keen understanding of rapidly changing trends in the digital marketing space.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred, in the field of technology or business or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years minimum hands on experience in digital advertising technology or media strategy, analytics or digital agency or equivalent years of experience within the digital arm of a consulting.
- At least 7 years in client-facing role
- Experience developing and building collaborative teams.
- Polished business professional with strong communication skills, able to effectively communicate with people from different functional areas and different levels of responsibility ranging from campaign managers through to the C-Suite.
- Effectively collaborate with all facets of the business including Sales, Client Services, and Product to promote efficiencies and delivery excellence.
- Experience with digital campaign operations, digital marketing strategy development and overall large account ownership
- Offline data onboarding experience a plus – LiveRamp, Neustar, Facebook, etc.
- Strong understanding of multi-channel delivery.
- Experience with digital integrations across multiple technology vendors
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, and demonstrated ability to organize and establish a team in such an environment.
- Demonstrated success autonomously managing complex multiple work stream projects that require input from many stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong background as a solutions architect.
- Experience with advanced capabilities of one or more customer data platforms (CDPs); such as Adobe Experience Platform, Tealium, SFMC, Segment, Treasure Data, etc.
- Experience with advanced use of DMPs, Adobe Audience Manager a plus.
- Experience with statistical analytics languages and platforms is a plus I.e., Python, Hadoop, Adobe Data Workbech, etc.
- Experience with ETL tools, Web Analytics platforms administration, SQL query, Customer Journey Orchestration tools is a plus.
- Certifications with relevant digital marketing tools.
Scope of Job
- 30% travel (once it’s safe to travel again)
- Contact throughout Epsilon and Publicis Groupe
- Frequent contact with clients
- Manages, mentors and builds a team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.