Join VillageMD as a Director Due Diligence Permitting, Remote.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Director Due Diligence Permitting to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
In the Director Due Diligence and Permitting, we are looking for individuals with retail design or retail roll out program experience specifically for due diligence, predesign, permitting and related activities. Day to day activities typically include coordinating and review of site investigation and due diligence reports; coordinating existing condition surveys; coordinating architectural checklist for permitting; coordinating zoning requirements. We are looking for a solid background in design, due diligence, or project management.
How you can make a difference
- Oversee the due diligence, predesign, and permitting.
- Develop, refine, and continually update process workflows for the due diligence and permitting phases.
- Provide input to Real Estate; Design, Facilities, and Construction related to potential site issues, existing conditions, local requirements, and permitting timelines.
- Manage permit expeditor or 3rd party due diligence consultants.
- Engage and manage any other consultants during due diligence, predesign and permitting phases.
- Facilitate and oversee due diligence site investigation reports & deliverables.
- Work closely with Architects and Engineers to understand and overcome any zoning and municipality requirements.
- Manage feasibility and entitlement drawing reviews.
- Manage geotechnical and environmental consultants and deliverables.
- Identify and address potential liabilities and risk related to existing conditions.
- Provide input and ensure timely responses for permit submittals.
- Develop, refine, and continually update process workflows to achieve efficiencies.
- Engage with VillageMD business line leadership at regular intervals.
- Communicate succinctly and transparently to all stakeholders.
Skills for success
- Experience with store design or site planning; due diligence deliverables; permit process and expeditors; and construction documents are important requirements for this position.
- Other qualifications include:
- Strong working knowledge of architectural construction drawings.
- Understanding of retail roll out design and construction programs.
- Understanding preliminary design and design development phases.
- Understanding of permit submittal and review process.
- Understanding due diligence and site investigation deliverables.
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 8-10 years of experience as a Sr Manager, Design Manager, Design Director, Design Lead or Program Lead.
- Working knowledge of architectural construction drawings.
- Working knowledge of due diligence deliverables and processes.
- Working knowledge of permitting process from architect’s checklist through permit issuance.
- Ability to forecast critical path milestones based on permitting timelines.
- Working knowledge of planning and zoning requirements, including previous experience participating or preparing for zoning review boards.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.