Director of Merchant Services
The Director of Merchant Services role is responsible for leading Eved’s Global Merchant Services team. Eved’s merchant network includes over 7,000 Meeting & Event suppliers around the world who accept payment via EvedPay.
The Director of Merchant Services will manage a team of supplier specialists (located in Chicago and Europe) who are responsible for acquiring new merchants. In addition to managing the team, this person will lead initiatives to expand Eved’s merchant network and brand and build strategic supplier relationships and partnerships.
Success in this role depends upon the ability to effectively manage a global team, communicate Eved’s value proposition to merchants, and build relationships with senior level stakeholders (both suppliers and planners). Track record in managing people and experience leading merchant services team is highly preferred.
- Coaching and motivating global Merchant Services team members on best practices and objection handling in order to help team hit performance goals
- Maintaining, evolving, and developing tools and processes to achieve business objectives and grow revenue
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with key supplier, including major hotel chains
- Liaising with clients to improve on-boarding experience for planners
- Addressing internal and external escalations related to supplier on-boarding
- Monitoring and communicating on-boarding reports/metrics internally & externally
- Liaising with Eved’s Product team to continue to expand Eved’s supplier value prop
- Developing and executing marketing initiatives to grow Eved’s brand within the supplier communicating
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years for experience