Director of Risk at Fusion Risk Management
Fusion Risk Management is looking for a Director of Risk. In this role, you will play a major role in managing the risk and resilience program at Fusion Risk Management.
Specifically you will:
- Maintain Fusion Risk Management's Risk & Resiliency Program.
- Work with business leaders to complete Business Impact Assessments, develop continuity plans, and other business continuity lifecycle operations utilizing The Fusion Framework System.
- Manage the development and execution of comprehensive and integrated exercises to test capabilities and update all plans, on a regular basis, utilizing The Fusion Framework System.
- Develop and maintain the Business Continuity Management policies, standards and guidelines in line with the BCM Framework and applicable regulations. Assess critical vendors for resiliency.
- Hold vendors accountable to their commitments to Fusion Risk Management. Collaborate closely with IT Services team to ensure IT Disaster Recovery practices and policies are current, exercised, and logged within The Fusion Framework System.
- Develop Fusion Risk Management's Operational Risk Management Program and policies. Regularly engage with each line of business and corporate function to prioritize and conduct risk assessments.
- Facilitate risk mitigation plans and drive the development of robust resilience plans.
- Use subject matter expertise and industry knowledge to provide independent oversight and credible challenge to the business units' operational risk management activities.
- Direct engagement with all business units to promote a strong operational risk culture.
- Partner with both internal and external stakeholders, including resources from all three lines of defense: Operational Management; Internal Monitoring and Oversight Functions; and Internal Audit.
- Leverage experience to bring industry leading standards and practices to the organization.
- Develop programmatic methodology and respond to client and prospect vendor questionnaires for Fusion Risk Management's resiliency programs.
- Provide subject-matter expertise on crisis management planning and execution.
- Develop and maintain highly functional Incident Response and Crisis Management.
- Operate as Incident/Crisis Coordinator as a member of the crisis & incident response team.
- Continually improve Fusion Risk Management's resiliency posture by applying the latest best practices across the resilience and risk disciplines.
- Perform internal audit of Fusion Risk Management business units to ensure compliance with risk policies, collaborating closely with legal, IT, cybersecurity, HR, and other adjacent stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have a Master's degree in Business Continuity or Emergency Management, or related field
- 1 year of experience leading and/or participating in business continuity, crisis/incident management and/or risk management strategic initiatives
- Risk and Continuity Industry Certification (BCI, DRII, etc.) also required.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.