Director, Service Management-as-a-Service Line of Business at Ensono
Join a business that embraces innovation and service to our clients through industry leading managed services. Some of the world’s leading companies rely on Ensono’s innovative hybrid IT solutions to deliver highly available and cost-optimized services for their mission-critical business. We specialize in being an ally and trusted partner to large, enterprise clients, undergoing their own digital transformation and seek our breadth of services to help meet their IT needs today and in the future. Ensono is seeking a highly motivated leader to incubate and own a new Service Management-as-a-Service line-of-business focused on capabilities within the ServiceNow platform. This individual will be responsible for understanding this expanding market and developing and executing our product strategy to deliver offerings that help our clients achieve significant business outcomes. You will drive evolution of the product and value proposition through conception, service definition, commercial and technical development, support of sales, marketing, pricing and lifecycle management. This global role is an exciting opportunity for a product management professional who wishes to be at the heart of a rapidly expanding hybrid IT frontrunner. You will report directly to the CTO and collaborate cross-functionally with leaders across the organization to develop this new solution offering. Are you someone who is pationate about uncovering new market opportunities, developing services to address those opportunities and maturing those in the market? If you have these experiences, coupled with curiosity and passion for the services you represent, then you’re an ideal candidate!
- Collaboratively build vision, strategy, and roadmap for Service Management as-a-Service offerings based on the SeriveNow platform
- Engage with Clients to understand and document their business challenges, test and refine Ensono’s services strategy
- Contribute to Ensono’s overall product strategy
- Work on commercial aspects of product management including creation of business cases, cost/price modelling and some contractual aspects
- Perform market research about relevant services and competitors; appropriately communicating findings within Ensono service strategy community
- Collaborate with marketing to drive product positioning, messaging, segmentation and sales enablement
- Build effective working relationships across Ensono’s business, particularly with sales, solution architects, operational teams, pricing, product engineering and consulting staff
- Contribute to Ensono sales proposals, tender responses and sales presentation delivery
- Evangelize Ensono’s product portfolio and roadmap both inside and outside the company
- Build and maintain relationships with key technology vendors / partners
- Ensure clear direction is communicated to engineering and operations teams when defining and prioritizing features, enhancements, platform improvements, and client requests
- Leverage knowledge of ServiceNow to oversee the development of Ensono’s long-range service and technology vision and ensure the execution of that vision.
- Act as a visible industry thought leader and spokesperson interacting with clients, partners and the analyst community and helping articulate the strategic vision of Ensono’s managed services value proposition.
- Be accountable for financial contribution (e.g., profit/loss) and the attainment of current and long-range objectives, and for management of the full complement of functional managers, including product development, marketing, planning and finance/administration functions.
- 7+ years of relevant Product Management experience
- Proven success developing compelling product visions with track record of successful execution
- Experience with the ServiceNow platform and developing services based on based on its capabilities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including verbal, written, and listening
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret into actionable recommendations
- Innovative, creative solutions oriented individual that drives results
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure in a fast paced environment with evolving conditions
- Experience and/or strong desire to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with several successful offering launches as a product manager
- Experience in developing value propositions and sales enablement
- Comfortable engaging at executive levels in large enterprises to influence and provide strategic insight in support of Ensono sales
- Practical knowledge of pricing strategies and financial analysis
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, active-listening and decision-making skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, comfortable speaking in public about Ensono products and services