Director, Technical Support
Director, Technical Support
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
Job Description: We are looking for a leader to mentor and manage a team of technical support engineers to ensure our customers receive the maximum value from our products and are delighted with us as a partner. Our SaaS platform integrates deeply with customers' E-commerce sites, requiring creative and skilled diagnoses and issue resolution. This team works closely with many of the world's largest brands and retailers, supporting rich integrations into their ecommerce site and internal processes. This demands exceptional communication and coordination with multiple client teams. You are expected to take our high performing team technical support team to the next level with innovative ideas and continuous improvement.
This position will provide great opportunities to try design and develop new strategies for supporting our customers, analyzing data and look for pattern and trends that can be used to improve our processes, documentation and products.
- Lead and manage a technical support team to efficiently onboard clients, allowing them to realize value as soon as possible.
- Ensure technical support members are providing customers consistent and reliable service during each interaction.
- Build systems and processes and services aligning with SLA adherence, with up-sell opportunities, while using cross-functional problem-solving.
- Create and develop alternative service options by collaborating with the Technology department on tools, and aligning with the Product, Marketing and Customer Success teams on enhancements to documentation, training and online support.
- Measure key business results through metrics and proactively make recommendations for positive change
- Manage escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with key stakeholders (internal and external) by working cross-functionally to ensure issue ownership, action items, and communications get fulfilled.
- Handle difficult or escalated customer issues with diplomacy and tact
- Build strong relationships with key technical and business contacts at our top customers
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 5+ years experience managing technical support professionals providing SaaS support
- Demonstrated track record of transforming an organization's success through customer focus and service
- Strong oral and written communication skills, especially during escalated or tense scenarios
- Ability to manage ambiguity and delivery the clearest and cost effective paths to problem resolution
- Proficient in creating and reading charts/reports of performance trends, quality trends, and SLA metrics
- Familiarity with help desk software and ticketing messaging systems, Salesforce Service Cloud preferred.
- Excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities