EDI Account Manager at bswift
The EDI AM will help support the EDI Project Manager by focusing on file configuration, testing, and timely delivery of interfaces for implementation clients.
This individual will:
- Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients and partners.
- Communicate timelines and status with other bswift staff Configure files on the bswift EDI platform as needed and lead the team with other bswift resources (EDI Project Manager, Implementation Manager, EDI Analyst) to meet client and carrier deliverables; including, but not limited to:
- Configuring files as needed based on clients/carriers plan requirements according to the analysis/specifications.
- Testing new and existing files transmissions to ensure accuracy of client/carriers requirements.
- Researching and resolving client/carrier inquiries regarding system and process issues.
- Act as a coach and mentor for others with bswift tools, configuration, testing and defect management.
- Provide thorough coaching to EDI Analyst.
- Provide hours estimates for new file implementations.
- Must have current or previous experience with benefits / implementation processes.
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.