EDI Acount Manager
The EDI AM will help support the EDI Project Manager by focusing on creating client communication statements (Confirm, Dep Verification, COBRA Initial notice, etc.), file configuration, testing and timely delivery of interfaces for implementation clients.
- The EDI Account Manager is responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers with our best-in-class HR software and services.
- The EDI AM will help support the EDI Project Manager by focusing on creating client communication statements (Confirm, Dep Verification, COBRA Initial notice, etc.), file configuration, testing and timely delivery of interfaces for implementation clients.
- This individual will: Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners
- Communicate timelines and status with other bswift staff Configure files on the bswift EDI platform as needed and lead the team with other bswift resources (EDI Project Manager, Implementation Manager, EDI Analyst) to meet client and carrier deliverables; including, but not limited to:
- Creating client communication statements (Confirm, Dep Verification, COBRA Initial notice, etc.)
- Configuring files as needed based on clients/carriers plan requirements according to the analysis/specifications
- Testing new and existing files transmissions to ensure accuracy of client/carriers requirements
- Researching and resolving client/carrier inquiries regarding system and process issues.
- Act as a coach and mentor for others with bswift tools, configuration, testing and defect management
- Provide thorough coaching to EDI Analyst.
- Provide hours estimates for new file implementations.
- Must have current or previous experience with benefits / implementation processes.
- Have experience with ExStream, Thunderhead software or similar software.
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.