As an Employee Support Analyst, you will support a diverse set of Products and Services within an agile cross-functional product development team. Feedback and input from the Employee Support Analyst will be key to modernizing and building better products.
A willingness to take ownership of products running in production and providing a frictionless experience to end-users is a key part of this role. The team is passionate about keeping our systems modern, reusable, and maintainable. You'll be shaping the future of DBRS Morningstar’s Products and helping to make DBRS Morningstar a technology-first environment.
The role will work with team members in North America and Mumbai and support DBRS Morningstar’s global offices.
• Support a diverse set of Products and Services
• Research to identify issues, the timely resolution, and communication of outcomes to all appropriate team members.
• Understand and educate end-users on complex user experiences.
• Create knowledge base for end-users and backlog for developers for the most common support issues.
• Track, evaluate, and determine resolution approach for credit products and underlying data issues.
• Demonstrate a high sense of ownership of the issues in the product ticket queue. Be responsive and provide timely updates, follow-up, expedition, and resolution.
• Articulate and evangelize the strength, quality, and value of the product, acting as a subject matter expert where necessary.
• Ability to think strategically when it comes to understanding client requirements, problem-solving, and project management skills.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience. Prior product support experience, knowledge and experience with agile development, and strong technical acumen are all desired.
• Experience with service desk ticketing system
• Able to work independently and manage time and priorities
• Ability to collaborate with other team members
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated domain knowledge in financial/investment data, and/or analytics
DBRS Morningstar is a global credit ratings business, currently with 700 employees in eight offices globally. Formed through the July 2019 acquisition of DBRS by Morningstar, Inc., the ratings business is the fourth-largest provider of credit ratings in the world.
DBRS Morningstar is committed to empowering investor success, serving the market through leading-edge technology and raising the bar for the industry. DBRS Morningstar is a market leader in Canada, the U.S. and Europe in multiple asset classes.
DBRS Morningstar rates more than 2,600 issuers and 54,000 securities worldwide and is driven to bringing more clarity, diversity of opinion, and responsiveness to the ratings process. DBRS Morningstar’s approach and size provide the agility to respond to customers’ needs, while being large enough to provide the necessary expertise and resources.