Engagement Marketing Associate (Hybrid) at Enova
Enova’s hybrid work model allows employees to work in the office T, W, and TH with the option to work from home on Monday and Friday. The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority and all employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be requested regardless of work location, unless prohibited by applicable state law. Employees may request an exemption to the vaccination policy due to medical reasons, sincerely-held religious beliefs, or as otherwise permitted by applicable state law.
How do you want to grow?
Think back to your last job. Did you trust your boss to have your back, to be looking out for you? Enova managers and leaders actively look to develop your skills, to give you more interesting projects, to help you get promoted. When we talk to our team members, they tell us that they really do believe in their managers and directors. Where else will you have monthly conversations about your career progress and how to get to your goal? We invest in our people so they can grow, whether it’s straight up the ladder or along their own unique path. This creates a culture where you can truly be seen. This is the core of Enova.
About the Role:
Did you know that 36% of Americans cannot cover a $400 emergency expense? That nearly 50% of those with a non-prime credit score are rejected for credit? For many Americans the only place to turn is an overdraft of their checking account, late fees on utility payments, and fewer grocery purchases. At Enova we’re here to change that. Our mission is helping hardworking people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. We’ve expanded our portfolio of brands to include two consumer brands (CashNetUSA and NetCredit) and three small business brands (OnDeck, Headway Capital and the Business Backer).
As an Engagement Marketing Associate, you’ll report directly to the Head of Customer Engagement and Market Intelligence at Enova. A key member of the marketing team, you will also work cross-functionally with Strategy & Operations, Analytics and Product Management to engage customers across our U.S. and international portfolio of brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Champion the end to end customer experience - Partner with our contact center, consumer insights, and brand marketing teams to ensure we have the appropriate feedback loops in place to monitor and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience in our online interactions as well as those with the contact center. Find opportunities to capture and share customer stories that illustrate how we have helped our customers move forward financially to integrate into our marketing efforts and employee communications.
- Identify and test marketing strategies to customers across products - Customer flow and usage of other financial products and Enova products will influence innovation
- Utilize customer data to develop meaningful marketing programs - You have access to customer operational data and survey data with financial health metrics to inform new opportunities
- Identify new partners and leverage existing partnerships like Everfi, Steady and SpringFour to develop and manage programs that can assist customers on their financial journey
- Connect with our customers at the right time - Develop programs and processes that identify in real-time when our customers are in the market for credit and match those who are eligible to an offer of credit. To do this, you will partner with credit bureaus, third-party data providers, and teams across Enova.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Are a demonstrated self starter and problem solver - You’ll be successful in this role if you can think critically and dig deeper to improve processes, campaign performance that have a measurable impact on the business
- Have strong analytical skills - you’re able to manipulate and analyze data in order to identify trends, solve problems, and make informed recommendations. Experience with Excel, Microstrategy or other visualization tools preferred. willingness to learn new analytical programs; SQL and Qualtrics experience is a plus;
- Are an outstanding project manager - You can develop, adhere to, and communicate reasonable timelines.
- Can communicate, collaborate and influence - Proven skill in working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g. Strategy & Operations, Analytics, creative teams, vendor partners etc.) in support of specific business priorities.
- Are creative and think outside the box - The only constant in our industry is change. You love to brainstorm, generate new ideas, and bring creative, innovative solutions to the challenges our customers face every day.
- Are intellectually curious and have a desire to have fun
- Have 2-5 years of professional experience in a Marketing or Business function (i.e. Strategy, Planning, Operations).
- Financial-services experience a plus.
Our Marketing Team:
Enova’s marketing department owns the brand identity, customer acquisition, and customer engagement efforts for Enova’s portfolio of brands which serve consumer and small business market segments in the US and Brazil. We invest in a robust marketing mix which includes offline (TV, radio, print), partner marketing, digital (Programmatic, CTV, Social), and direct marketing tactics (mail, email, SMS) to drive new customer growth and deepen customer engagement. We’ve built a data driven, test and learn culture where individuals at all levels own programs that have a measurable, bottom line impact. Individuals who value solving problems, continuous learning, and collaborating with colleagues across product, analytics, and operations will find infinite opportunities to broaden their skill set and grow their career by rotating through brands and functions within marketing or even the broader Enova organization.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.