Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Built In unites companies and people around their shared passion for tech and the universal need for purpose. To help our partners attract qualified talent, we create content that tells their story in a way no job post ever could — and we put their jobs in front of people who were born to do them. Our audience of sought-after candidates use Built In to find their professional purpose and connect meaningfully to the tech community, including by reading our content, networking at our events and applying to jobs at companies they believe in.
Headquartered in Chicago, we also serve Los Angeles, Colorado, Austin, New York, Boston and Seattle.
When you work for Built In, you have the opportunity to change lives by giving talented people access to purpose, not just a paycheck. And you’ll make an impact on some of the most exciting companies in tech, helping them hire their next wave of elite talent. Be part of Built In, and be part of the future of tech.We’re looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) partners closely with Account Managers (AM) to ensure Built In’s Enterprise customers achieve a significant return on investment and drive business success with their Built In partnership.
The Enterprise CSM will support our users within assigned accounts, to ensure effective new user and product onboarding and engagement on Built In products and solutions.How you’ll contribute
- Partner closely with the AM to execute on the operational and product utilization related goals of the customer
- Create and execute against project plans by providing user-focused training, onboarding, and engagement
- Partner with the AM on prioritized accounts in order to drive overall customer adoption, enhance customer success, surface upsell opportunities, and mitigate customer churn risk
- Work cross-functionally with other departments in the company including content writers, event managers, project managers, and the product team to ensure delivery of customer objectives
- Ensure successful customer onboarding by setting both expectations and objectives that result in basic product functionality and provide advanced training in order to develop existing users
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low adoption and providing solutions to further drive customer success
- Identify and provide product education and best practices through analysis of engagement metrics, and consultatively map Built In solutions to existing customer workflows
- Act as a trusted consultant to the customer and key stakeholders to drive product adoption, content delivery, and to ensure they leverage the solution to achieve agreed operational priorities, leading to full business value
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of Built In products and tech industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as voice of customer for the product team
- Celebrate customer wins when customers achieve optimal results within the partnership
- 5+ years of Enterprise Customer Success, Account Management, Training and/or Recruiting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up
- Willing to travel approx. 25%
- Recruiting or other applicable talent related experience
- Intimate knowledge and/or experience of the technology industry
- Deep empathy for the customer
- Strong capacity to work across product types, including content and tech
We’re revolutionizing tech recruitment. So we question everything, because the best answers sit just to the right of a question mark. That’s our heritage as a disruptive company — as a company whose future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency. If you join Built In, you will work from this set of values:
- Be Unreasonably Passionate. Our passion is borderline obsessive, and we’re ok with that. No one ever built anything great on a “meh.” We work with outsized passion to fulfill our mission.
- Be Humble. You don’t have all the answers. Luckily, you don’t have to. Don’t worry about being right. Be humble instead.
- Stay Curious. Curiosity is a springboard to the future. It can transform the wisp of an idea into a breakthrough. We ask “what if.” We work with wonder. It’s how we innovate.
- Lead with Solutions. Question everything. But offer solutions as you do. Raise issues. But propose a few answers. For every hole you poke, offer a way to patch it up.
- Own the Result. We have no time for blame or shame. When you stumble, own it, learn from it + get back to business.
- Do More. Do more than your job description. Take initiative. Take charge. No job is beneath you, and no job is too big. Be a leader and do more — do whatever it takes.
Built In is an equal employment opportunity employer and values diversity. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.