Fusion’s Executive Administrator will sit at the hub of our newly-expanded Chicago office, to welcome guests to our office and to provide support to all areas of the business, including administrative support to our Executive team. Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to Fusion’s CEO, CFO, and CRO, including, but not limited to expense reporting, business travel arrangements, scheduling large scale meetings, formatting presentations, ordering food for meetings as necessary, and other duties as assigned.
- Owning management of keys and key cards for both Fusion offices and the guest security process for the Chicago office. This includes registering visitors with building security, facilitating the monthly SOC 2 key card audit, issuing or cancelling badges for new hires/terminations regardless of location while logging changes in the appropriate system(s), and other related tasks.
- Answering and/or forwarding any phone calls that roll to reception.
- Managing both incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Managing office supply purchases for both Fusion offices, including employee snacks and beverages.
- Reporting and logging any building maintenance tickets.
- Distributing, recording, and auditing Mi-Fi devices.
- Facilitating and distributing employee recognitions including anniversary and birthday cards.
- Managing Fusion’s training room, including scheduling, visitor badges, food orders for trainings, room supplies, and setup/cleanup.
- Maintaining a Catering Menu with options for food orders (who to call/how to call/account numbers/etc.) for other employees. This role is not responsible for ordering lunch for other employee meetings/lunches and is not responsible for kitchen clean-up.
- Acting as Fire Marshall for Chicago office, including attending the annual fire drill meeting Communicate emergency procedures to Chicago employees.
- Completing other corporate projects as assigned/needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar degree, or 2-4 years’ relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- 2-4 years’ experience supporting organizational leaders and office operations/services
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- DocuSign or electronic signature software tool experience a plus
- Adobe Acrobat experience a plus
- Salesforce.com application experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently without supervision, proficient at solving problems as well as recommend and implement improvements or solutions
- Ability to be professional, identify priorities, juggle multiple activities, adhere to timelines, and change course quickly as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (people, correspondence, phone, e-mail, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining effective working relationships with external customers and vendors, employees and management through use of tact, diplomacy, good judgment, responsiveness and follow-through
- Proven ability to effectively lead/manage projects, make timely decisions, delegating tasks to peers and others within Fusion as appropriate
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.