About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
Due to Covid, G2 is currently operating fully remote until it is safe to return to the office.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About The Role
G2 is looking for an efficient and hardworking Executive Assistant to join our fast growing company. The successful candidate is professional, organized, and on top of things. This individual will be key in providing administrative support to the executive team and executing special projects.
In This Role, You Will:
- Manage communication with internal and external parties on behalf of the executive team
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings
- Book travel arrangements
- Manage meeting agendas and note taking
- Plan and set-up for semi-monthly company meetings
- Assist in preparing materials for meetings including power points, documents, etc.
- Submit expense reports
- Organize arrangements for offsite executive and company meetings
- Plan and carry out special projects
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- Previous experience in an executive assistant position
- Highly organized and on top of things
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks
What Can Help Your Application Stand Out:
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing schedules/plans
- Very resourceful with great problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.