Executive Digital Producer
closerlook's Executive Digital Producer is a proven leader capable of direct client counsel and orchestrating the agency’s resources to deliver outstanding work that surpasses customer expectations. The Executive Producer will have responsibility across an agency book of business and is expected to work closely with their internal counterparts (Account, Creative, Strategy, Technology) and external clients to create the space for great ideas, work and results.
The role also is responsible for monitoring and achieving strong results within the agency. This includes financial outcomes, shape process, prioritization of work and maintaining business information systems that allow for informed decision making. We are looking for a person that can model the position and let others experience the difference a talented Executive Producer can make.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business and objectives.
- Strategic, consultative mindset.
- Ability to synthesize client interactions into actionable direction.
- Oversee the organization and prioritization of work across client workstreams.
- Ability and willingness to take-on more complex (i.e., technology, logistics, cross-agency, etc.) initiatives.
- Point of contact for work that has been kicked off and is in motion at the agency.
- Solicit client direction and input; manage client expectations.
- Deliver high quality work that exceeds client expectations.
- Financial management including pricing, budget management and billing.
- Confident, effective decision maker and problem solver. Ability to set direction for the team and breakdown barriers as needed.
- Partner with Account, Creative, Strategy and Technology counterparts to actively manage an agency book of business.
- Identify and secure agency resources to execute work
- Delivery of high quality work.
- Establish how the agency team will approach the work; own from job activation to end delivery. Leverage process and workflow orientation, project plans and staffing mix to deliver great work.
- Oversee the agency financial processes and drive revenue, manage resources and expenses, facilitate cash flow and drive profitability on a forecast and actuals basis.
- Lead and develop a high quality, talented producer team to guide their day-to-day contributions, adherence to agency processes and ongoing professional development.
- Contribute to agency and producer team initiatives to support future growth.
- 10-plus years of experience managing client relationships and work product delivery in a professional services environment.
- Strategic, consultative presence with a problem-solving mentality.
- Demonstrated experience delivering technology-based solutions; experience with agile methodologies is a plus.
- Advanced project management experience (processes and tools).
- Proven leadership skills; experience leading multi-functional teams against complex client work.
- Strong financial acumen including ability to scope work, manage budgets, forecast revenue, execute billing and drive positive financial outcomes for the agency.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing is preferred.
- Prior experience managing staff with an interest in coaching and growing talent.
- Effective communicator with internal and external clients.