How you'll make an impact:
As an Experience Manager on our Experience Management (XM) team, you will serve as a trusted partner to your customers' post-go live and be responsible for proactively ensuring that we drive continuously increasing value within each customer's organization. You will serve as a guide to ensuring your customer base has a strong and productive relationship with the Strata organization. The responsibilities of this role include:
What we're looking for:
- Account Planning: Assess how Strata can help customers deliver on their strategic objectives, as it relates to their financial management processes, including:
- Gaining insight on customer's strategic priorities and effectively matching them with opportunities related to the sale of both software & services
- Developing, gaining customer commitment, and managing against the customer road map, continuously increasing the value Strata provides to the customer's organization
- Collecting insights on the impact of our work and socializing with the customer and internally at Strata
- Serve as "Go-to" resource / master of customer health and satisfaction within Strata and ensure it is easy to do business with us, including quarterbacking the resolution of reoccurring/complex support issues and escalations. Provides organization-wide insight into customer risks and successes.
- Executive Presence: Facilitates executive communication internally and externally with escalations, account strategies, and the Strata value proposition
- Product & Utilization: Ensure customers utilize the full functionality of purchased products to the best of their ability
- Understands and can communicate value proposition for Strata solutions and innovation
- Facilitating current state analysis through best-in class scorecards
- Measuring and driving improvement in system adoption & democratization
- Engagement: Ensure customers are informed and engaged via executive touch points, our annual user Summit, surveys, webinars, thought leadership and networking opportunities
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Facilitates collaboration across teams at Strata in support of the customer objectives above. Partners with teams including Business Development, Solution Engineering, Client and Advisory Services and Product.
- Operations: Facilitate design of new XM programs and optimization of current programs
Thinking about applying?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in customer success management, project management or client services roles
- 5-7 years of experience in healthcare (provider, payor, healthcare IT)
- Strong relationship management and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and experienced in managing ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to lead & engage with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems
- Salesforce and/or Gainsight experience a plus
- You'd really wow us if you have:
- Understanding of Strata's market and ability to speak to customers regarding the problems being solved by our solutions
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.Strata is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. This role is eligible for bonus based on both individual and company performance. Find out more about Strata benefits here.
Read Full Job Description