Field Manager at Livly
Livly is seeking a Field Manager to join our quickly growing Short Stay team! Livly’s Short Stay business is busy building out and managing short stay rental units across Chicago. Our Field Managers spend their time onsite at our buildings ensuring that each rental unit is in top shape for our short stay guests. If you are detail oriented, are passionate about providing exceptional customer care, and love an action-packed day – this is the perfect role for you!
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Responsible for quality control of rental units between guest stays.
- Place, pickup, and deliver orders for materials, furniture, and supplies for new rental units.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of rental units between guest stays.
- Oversee cleaning schedule.
- Perform cleaning duties to maintain upkeep and cleanliness as needed; duties may include sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, removing trash, changing linens, etc.
- Schedule contractors for unit touchups.
- Answer emergency calls.
- Run errands to deliver up on the Concierge Services Livly provides to all of its short stay guests.
- Provide cross-functional support to the team of Short Stay Hosts and Interior Designers.
- Provide feedback and identify areas of improvement for Short Stay processes.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- Organized and detail oriented. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organization skills. You notice when things are out of place and take the effort to make them right.
- Emotionally intelligent. You make sound decisions and can easily relate to other people.
- A creative problem solver. You’re as resourceful as they come and can always find a solution.
- Flexible. You’re able to prioritize, multi-task, and adapt to constantly changing needs.
- Reliable. People know that they can rely on you to make things happen.
- People centric. You take pride in being helpful to others and have a customer service mindset.
- A true team member. There’s no one task that’s too small for you to willingly take on.
- Self-Starter. You’re able to work independently identifying areas of need and proactively communicating potential issues and gaps in workflow.
What you bring to this role:
- High School Diploma or higher with 2+ years experience working in a customer/client facing role, preferably in hospitality
- Reliable access to a car is required
- Ability to travel throughout Chicago to be onsite at our buildings and quality control rooms before and after guests’ stays
- Tech savvy with the ability to quickly learn new technologies (high proficiency with an iPhone)
- Ability to answer emergency calls outside of core working hours
- Ability to pass a background check
What Livly offers you:
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.