The Market Development Field Operations Manager leads the preparation, installation, and activation of Arrive’s on-premises technology suite of products that are used daily across the numerous locations in their region. Never hesitating to roll their sleeves up to get the job done, this person finds unique solutions to unique problems and serves as the organization's ears, eyes, and hands in the field.
The successful candidate will survey locations to determine installation requirements, document specific characteristics, and manage the selection, ordering, budget as well as the delivery schedule of customized materials to be procured for the projects assigned.
As required, this person will travel within their regions to install various types of interior or exterior signage as well as other types of proprietary technology. The Market Development Field Operations Manager is also responsible for the engagement and deployment of local contractors, as needed, to ensure solutions are deployed neatly, cleanly, and safely.
Work will also include: testing onsite technology to ensure maximum uptime, preparing signs for installation, installation of signs and other pieces of technology, and documenting attributes of each installation in various internal systems while meeting deadlines under minimal supervision.
What you have done / can do
- Exhibits technical/mechanical aptitude
- Proven ability to be well organized and punctual
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills; must be able to understand technical operating procedures, ask questions, and share observations
- Ability to create and maintain project management calendar and progress reporting for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Experience using hand and power tools associated with sign fabrication, tools in possession a plus
- Possession of a valid Driver's License (not suspended, revoked, canceled, or disqualified from driving).
- Ability to lift 50+lbs, work outside in the elements and be responsible for maintenance and proper use of company property.
- Utility experience preferred
- Travel up to 50%
Read Full Job Description