Forecasting & Scheduling Analyst
As the Forecasting and Scheduling Analyst for our Contact Center Operations, you will have the opportunity to be a driving force in the success of of our operation. By collaborating with cross functional department leaders across the entire operations team to achieve operational goals. You will be responsible for creating long & short-term staffing forecasts requirements, continuously review operational results and perform root cause analysis to refine & maximize staffing efficiencies. In addition, you will have a close partnership with Command Center in monitoring real time efficiency and overall staffing management.
- Create long term & short-term contact volume forecast & staff schedules for multiple departments
- Review ongoing business drivers and make short term forecast & staffing adjustments
- Review monthly staffing results (volume, service levels, etc.), identify areas of opportunities to improve staffing effectiveness
- Collaborate, communicate and lead staffing changes with department leaders & BPO leaders to meet business needs
- Partner with external teams (e.g. Finance) to identify business trends & drivers
- Providing training and guidance to peers on workforce management tools and techniques
To be successful, you'll need:
- A proven career in Workforce Management working in a high-volume contact center forecasting and scheduling
- Confidence to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Comfortable working with raw data and interpret data to generate operational insights
- High proficiency with contact center platforms (e.g. InContact, Five9, Genesys, Cisco) & WFM tools (e.g. IEX)
- Highly skilled in Excel, ability to write & run SQL queries preferred
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and to function in project settings with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate with discretion and professionalism, understanding when confidentiality is required
- Experience working in a multi-channel environment preferred.
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting our customer first
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
225 W Randolph, 30th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606