Head of Customer Success at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:24 a.m. (CST) on Monday, November 23, 2020
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
We’re looking for a Head of Customer Success to build and run our Customer Success team – everything that supports our customers on their Order-to-Fulfillment journey. You and your team will take ownership of customer order relationships from our Sales team as orders progress from Inquiry-to-Order to Order-to-Fulfillment. You will have the opportunity to develop and deploy an entirely new team to better serve our customer.
Please apply if you’d be excited to grow into this role and make it your own, even if you don’t check all the boxes below.
About The Job:
- Own Customer Satisfaction metrics, and work jointly with Operations to drive On Time Delivery performance
- Collaborate across functions, including Operations, Customer Engineering, Insights, Quality, and Sales to deliver a delightful, easy-to-use customer experience
- Develop and deploy standard processes and run rules for external and internal stakeholders, including leveraging technology solutions deployment for efficiency and effectiveness
- Reports in to Head of Digital Service Operations
- Have experience scaling teams in high growth, fast-paced and ambiguous environments
- Experience leading Customer Success, Program Management, or Project Engineering functions
- Experience identifying and deploying technology solutions that power effective Customer Success teams
- Engineering background and experience in engineered products helpful, but not required
- Have a perspective on leadership and what it means to be a leader in a creating a company from the ground floor
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description