Recognized as one of the Best Medium Places to Work in 2020 and 2021 by Builtin Chicago, Chowly has been consistently growing and evolving since its founding in 2015. Our team values innovation, collaboration, and transparency. In our environment, your opinions count; contributions are recognized and rewarded. Culture is paramount, and our number-one priority is hiring people with great energy, who want to engage in building and supporting the goals and future of Chowly alongside their own.
As a full-time Implementation Specialist, you will work with restaurant owners to set up, test, and launch our Chowly integration service. This starts with setting expectations of the functionality of the Chowly product, configuring the integration in accordance with the restaurant’s needs, and ensuring the integration launch is successful. Internally, the Implementation Specialist will collaborate cross-functionally with sales, support, retention, development, and our partners to provide a great integration experience for our clientele. You will be supported by a high-performing/close-knit team to achieve individual and team objectives and develop best practices to ensure customer engagement and Chowly’s strategic initiatives.
This is a fast-paced and multifaceted position. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, restaurants are relying on Chowly products as a lifeline. Restaurant owners are passionate about their businesses and expect the same energy from their partners.
If you are passionate about the hospitality/restaurant industry and looking for a fast-paced organization with high growth opportunities, Chowly is the place for you.
- Conduct test calls to ensure orders integrate properly and the restaurant understands how order flow will work when the integration goes live.
- Educate Clients on our product and processes so they are successful with our program
- Deliver superb customer experience through consistent communication to hit implementation timelines
- Proactively identify and manage integration issues during the implementation phase.
- Help our restaurant partners understand the steps needed to ensure successful integration and the limitations that exist.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, onboarding, support, retention, and development teams
- Work with our Third Party Partners to identify and fix launch-related issues
- Conduct regular outreach to clients stalled in the implementation pipeline
- Meet and exceed monthly or quarterly targets related to launch goals, and retention metrics.
- Nurture strong customer, point of sale, and third party online ordering partnerships by being a product expert and setting expectations for the roll-out process
- Thrive in an ever-changing environment remaining positive, coachable, and organized.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 1 year of Customer Success/Account Management or Customer Service experience
- Exceptional active listening to build trust with clients
- High attention to detail to prioritize customer needs
- Restaurant staff or hospitality experience preferred
- Previous experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM) preferred
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, holiday leave, and remote work incentives
- Employee stock option and 401(k) Plan
- Convenient to public transportation with pre-tax commuter benefit
- Health and Wellness Program and onsite gym
- 100% individual medical insurance