Integration Services Manager / Team Lead - Chicago or US remote
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Integration Services Manager / Team Lead to define and build an integration team that offers a flexible and dynamic solution for our customers. In this role, you will play a critical part in building our integration roadmap, empowering customers, and driving adoption. In collaboration with various teams such as Customer Success, Sales, Relationship Management, Product, and Engineering. Your focus will be to understand the integration needs of our clients and build out scalable solutions. This role is a great opportunity for someone who is a proactive leader with an analytical mindset and enjoys the fast paced world of SaaS.
What you’d achieve:
- Build and Oversee a team of Integration Services Managers and Associates responsible for delivering custom integrations support to new and existing customers
- Coach and enable Integration Services team members to do the best work of their lives and contribute to building a team culture that aligns with LogicGate’s core values
- Assist with recruiting and hiring world-class team members, demonstrating a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Collaborate with LogicGate’s People Success team and senior leadership to build career progression plans and help to motivate team members throughout their career journey
- Facilitate regular 1:1s and ongoing performance feedback discussions
- Build trust within the team via transparent and empathetic communication
- Deliver employee onboarding programs that enable new team members to quickly own integration projects and provide value to customers quickly
- Serve as the ultimate owner of all Integration Services projects and internal initiatives being run by your team, focusing on integration implementations and ongoing support, increased Risk Cloud adoption as a result of integrations, and an excellent customer experience.
- Regularly track and report on project status and health
- Proactively identify projects that are at-risk due to low utilization or other relevant factors
- Step in to help address issues as needed, leveraging your API and Risk Cloud knowledge to provide winning solutions
- Identify and proactively manage risk areas, scope, and customer expectations that could impact success
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Relationship Management and the Sales team to determine integration strategies to solve customer problems, boost retention and increase adoption
The value you’d bring:
- Preferred 5+ years of integrations experience in the technology industry or a B2B SaaS startup environment
- A strong educational understanding of data science, analytics, and information systems
- Ability to leverage workplace tools such as Excel and Salesforce
- Programming or data analytics experience with applications like Power BI or SQL
- Experience with utilizing REST APIs & JSON; API automation platforms like Zapier or Workato; and scripting languages like Ruby or Python
- You can reduce a complex topic to a few simple steps and appreciate seeing customers become more successful because of your help and teaching
- You are quick to learn new technologies and are excited to share your passion for technology and software with others
- You are a dedicated leader and invest in the growth and development of others and their work
- You have built or grown similar customer facing teams from the ground up
- You are a skillful communicator, and recognize the opportunity for every interaction to be a positive one
- You always have the customer’s needs in mind and help us find ways of making our processes more customer friendly
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally
- You have experience with and expertise in key software utilized by LogicGate’s Global Customer Organization including: Jira, Zendesk, Pendo, customer success software such as Catalyst or Gainsight, etc.
This job is eligible for remote work in all states with the exception of Colorado.
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Benepass debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker, etc.)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $156M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid - an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built-In Chicago's list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2021 Best Places to Work, and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020!