Interactive Technical Manager at closerlook, inc.
Interactive Technical Manager
closerlook’s Interactive Technical Manager consults with internal and external stakeholders to clearly identify and deliver on business objectives, measurable goals, expected schedule, procedures for accomplishing projects and staffing requirements. Reporting to the Associate Director of Interactive, the Interactive Technical Manager is responsible for the technical management, communication and execution of multiple, concurrent projects.
The Interactive Technical Manager will be responsible for technical management of large-scale website initiatives. Interested candidates should have a background in technology and software development in order to translate technical requirements from highly technical professionals to non-technical team members such as Project Managers, Strategist and Creatives. Candidates should also have project management experience and have previously managed developers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to develop initial concepts for projects and define scope, budgets and timelines to ensure flawless execution
- Acts as technical liaison on all necessary internal project meetings between project management, development and QA teams
- Plans and coordinates transfer of information from the Interactive Technology Team to the Project Management Team.
- Assists Project Managers in developing project plans including task breakdown, milestones, timing, owners and deliverables. Proactively manages and reports on deliverables’ progress and escalates risks accordingly.
- Assists the QA Team in the development of test plans and quality-assurance testing activities of projects.
- Manage multiple website development projects concurrently, each with different outcomes and on different schedules.
- Actively work on forecasting the staffing and skillset needs of the Interactive Technology Team based on projections of upcoming work
- Ability to multitask multiple projects, responsibilities and variables.
- Manage the technical implementation of projects while keeping the scope in tact, and address scope issues immediately with project team members.
- Manage developers, build strong professional relationships and provide feedback, coaching and delegation to the team by means of ongoing meetings, cross-training, courses, certifications, etc.
- Demonstrate leadership in providing effective team approaches and processes
- Experience driving business and technical processes to enable technology solutions to support both closerlook and our client’s business
- Able to define and reduce ambiguity in service of our client's end goals/objectives
- Able to effectively and accurately delegate responsibilities
- Possess a successful track record for delivering time-sensitive technology projects
- Solid understanding of software engineering methodologies
- Knowledge of QA processes and conventions
- Strong communication skills required, both oral and written
- Experience in communication planning, information distribution and performance reporting
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equity for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.