Internal Support Lead
Are you looking to begin your career in a fast-paced high growth technology startup? Or maybe you have been away from business and are looking to return? Are you an effective communicator, problem solver, taskmaster and scheduler? Do you delight in planning events, coordinating schedules, conducting research and helping teams reach their full potential? Do you enjoy providing top tier support to internal teammates? If you answered yes to these questions you might be VeoRide’s next Internal Support Lead!
As VeoRide’s Internal Support Lead in Chicago, IL you will be responsible for making sure things run smoothly around our office and that our cofounders and executive team are tackling the right work at the right time. You must be willing and eager to learn and interact with all aspects of our business as we are growing rapidly and many of our team members are dispersed throughout the country identifying partnerships, launching new VeoRide markets, building new technology and recruiting new team members.
Qualifications and Skills
- Recent College graduate with some experience in fast-paced and high stress environments or an experienced Administrative Assistant looking to re-enter the business world
- A Master planer, scheduler, and coordinator
- Superior and efficient verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain calm in high stress and fast-paced situations, or willingness to learn
- Superb organization and customer service skills
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, early stage technology company
- VeoRide Credits
- A Commitment to Professional Development and Mentorship
- Excellent Downtown Chicago location
At VeoRide, we are bringing the next generation of smart dockless bike, electric bike and scooter sharing to cities and universities globally in order to make them more sustainable and livable. In our quest to identify the best combination of multi-modal sharing technology and customer service, we design and manufacture our own vehicles and hardware and software systems to provide a greener and healthier mode of transportation.