IT Analyst III at Walgreens
Develops and executes assignments that impact important and complex components / processes of the specified functional area of IT. Assignments are received in short- and mid-term outcomes that are of complex initiatives and regularly require the application of independent judgment and creativity. Operates within the context of approved methods.
- Develops and executes operational activities that impact important components / processes of the specified IT work function, and may include responsibilities in the area of Security, Planning and Analysis, Strategy or Operations, such as:
- Developing and executing assigned high profile plans/programs to enhance/maximize consumer awareness, market share and support specified initiatives.
- Interpreting results and analyzing trends.
- Reviewing alignment of functional area strategies with assumed outcomes.
- Monitoring strategies of functional area and recommending / implementing adjustments.
- Contributing in planning and implementing a broad range of activities to meet objectives.
- Developing tactical plans.
- Preparing related program budgets.
- Participating in development of programs that establish and enhance standards.
- Identifying and establishing relationships with internal/external partners.
- Performs as subject matter advisor to functional area and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems highly complex in nature.
- Develops and enhances processes to support established standards. May design specifications of assigned projects and may lead in implementation.
- Ensures that defects in assigned projects or programs are tracked, summarized and presented to management. Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Shares information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes. Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced business solutions.
- Participates in the development of business approaches and new or enhanced processes.
- Provides subject matter expertise to less experienced team members. May participate in teaching and training members of the work team.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of experience in IT. Finance, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations OR High school / GED and at least 5 years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Knowledge and experience with eDiscovery and the ERDM model
- Experience with digital forensic processes, procedures and technology
- Experience with data loss prevention processes, procedures and technology
- Understanding of the NIST CSF
- In-depth knowledge related to protecting classified information
- Scripting capabilities / experience (e.g powershell)
- Security operations experience
- Strong analytical skills to identify and respond to complex issues