IT Network & Facilities Manager
10th Magnitude is a technology services firm helping businesses achieve transformation through cloud technologies. We are market leaders in leveraging the power Microsoft Azure to accelerate innovation speed, operational agility and customer responsiveness for clients around the globe. As one of the top Microsoft Azure partners in the US we specialize in Azure Migration, Cloud-Scale Custom Application Development, Internet of Things, Analytics and DevOps achieved through Azure-Enabled Infrastructure Automation. A member of the Microsoft Azure Partner Advisory Council and a Gold Cloud Platform Microsoft partner, 10th Magnitude is headquartered in Chicago and expanding across the central US.
As the IT Network & Facilities Manager, you will supporting employees with a wide array of computing and other technical issues on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate needs to have the aptitude to lend technical assistance for 100+ users both quickly and gracefully. Additionally, this position will be responsible for Facilities and Information Technology across 4 offices and a largely virtual workforce in a growing company. In doing so, the vendors utilized would be managed by this person.
- Leadership and ownership of IT, facilities and corporate vendors
- Be the day-to-day technical support for all employees across 10M (both onsite and remote
- Working and developing relationships with vendors, negotiating pricing, utilizing support, communicating appropriate urgency and prioritization in the face of deadlines
- Establishing trust and confidence with users, superiors and peers
- Develop continuous improvement in themselves as well as positions
- Drive documentation of processes, procedure, and security
- Communicate the importance of IT/facilities and vendor management to the business
You’re the right candidate if:
- Experience in Managing IT Security Program, Compliance, Evidence collection and SOC2 Process (or comparable framework)
- Knowledge of facilities management (partnering with the Director of Operations)
- Excellent communicator (written/verbal) (Proactive and Reactive)
- Experience being part of and rolling out IT Systems and Applications in mid-size organizations (Change Management, Communication)
- Desire and history of owning problems, evaluate options and leading through challenges to a resolution
- Able to operate with little oversight given appropriate direction and high level priorities
- Has previously operated in a company with a highly technical user base
- Experience administering/managing O365, Sharepoint and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with meeting systems (Microsoft Teams) and AV equipment and technologies
- Experience with office networking, firewalls, switches, configuration, troubleshooting (Meraki or equivalent systems)
- Experience administrating/managing both Windows and Mac laptops
- Experience administrating/managing/supporting end users virtually and in person, remote offices, etc.
If you have the passion, energy and drive to do big things with great people, apply now!