Working for Trunk Club
When you join Trunk Club, you join the Nordstrom family. Our fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment is paired with the strong history and experience of a retail legacy. We have access to some of the greatest minds in retail and technology and are constantly creating innovative strategies to develop the ultimate apparel solutions. We welcome your adaptability, your curiosity, and your passion to contribute to our unparalleled shopping experience!Who we are
We are a close-knit team focused on providing an exceptional service experience to our members, while assisting on all on-site operations. You will support our stylists and management team in all sale and operational activities, seeking every opportunity to improve service standards.
What your background may look like:
- 1-2 years of retail or customer service experience, being in a customer-facing supervisory role
- Experience leading, delegating, or coaching coworkers or teammates
- Enjoys customer interaction and maintaining great relationships
- Experience owning/developing multiple operational processes
Who you are
- A communicator. You are well-versed in verbal and written correspondence.
- An energizer. You are positive and friendly.
- A multi-tasker. You have the ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- A problem solver. You ensure safety, problem solving and want to maintain a great clubhouse environment.
- Assist with managing, developing, training and coaching Clubhouse Operations associates
- Delegate daily core area tasks based on needs of the business (primary owner of Daily Hourly)
- Support Asst. Managers with Core Areas
- Coordinate ordering and maintenance of stock levels for operational and branded supplies
- Manage weekly Custom Fabric Out process and book maintenance
- Identify and maintain continuous improvement updates in all core areas
- Cross-train on all Clubhouse Operations core areas and provides support anytime required
- Opening and closing responsibilities of the clubhouse
- Provide remarkable service to customers and the sales team
How we work
- With others. Work closely with our customers, sales team and cross-functional teams at Trunk Club.
- With transparency. We have an open team room. No cubicles, no private offices.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company needs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.