Lead Voice Operations Specialist at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for operating, administering, and managing operations of mixed media voice communications. Manages tasks for voice communication projects and initiatives. Directs, trains, and guides team members
- Monitors the voice network and associated applications for performance degradation, connectivity issues, system events, and alerts. Manages tickets through resolution. Tests, analyzes, performs corrective actions, and restores voice application services.
- Creates and implements voice network changes including the certification and testing of new installs. Creates, maintains, and updates voice support documentation.
- Responds to engagements to resolve service impacting issues.
- Performs troubleshooting analysis and reviews for extended and chronic issues.
- Manages tasks for voice projects and initiatives. Coordinates and manages vendors interfaces and performance reviews.
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology
- 2+ years Telephony Switching platforms (PBX, ACD) Voice Over IP Technology, dialer platforms/multiperipheral voice environment, Call recording platforms, voice network protocols including SIP
- 2+ years System administration, unified communications, or other technology-related experience
Bonus Points/Nice to have
- 4+ years Telephony Switching platforms (PBX, ACD) Voice Over IP Technology, dialer platforms/multiperipheral voice environment, Call recording platforms, voice network protocols including SIP
- SQL experience
- CISCO UCCE, and Linux administration
#Remote #BI-Remote #LI-SY1
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.