Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As a Manager of Rewards and Incentives on the Marketplace Strategy & Operations team, you will build and lead business strategy for a comprehensive rewards platform. This role is highly cross-functional, and focused on driving efficient consumer acquisition and engagement.
As a team, our OKRs are centered around Marketplace GMV, users, ROA, and affiliate revenue. However, your focus will shift between initiatives - you can expect to optimize for users and efficiency, balancing the trade-off between short-term revenue and future growth impacts.
This role and team will continue to evolve, and we don’t expect this to be solved overnight! It all starts with developing an intimate understanding of our Marketplace, our users, and our product lines.What You’ll Do
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Analytics, and Finance teams to develop and operationalize our user rewards strategy
- Use a test first, data-driven approach to make recommendations to help grow Affirm’s consumer business with a focus on lifetime value
- Lead quantitative analyses that drive business understanding and inform our go-to-market strategy
- Drive cross-functional alignment on business cases and go-to-market approaches while balancing objectives
- Build efficient growth frameworks to help manage the business against financial goals, and quantifying tradeoffs
- Qualify and seize new growth opportunities to directly influence cross-functional roadmaps
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving platform and products
- 6-8 years of experience in finance, consulting, or strategic operations roles
- Minimum of 3 years experience building a loyalty and rewards platform and leading growth initiatives
- Strong proficiency in analytical tools like SQL and Excel/Sheets required
- Collaborative teammate excited to work cross-functionally and build relationships
- Ability to lead analytical projects, structure sophisticated problems, and problem solve using data
- Ability to operationalize recommendations through tight collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Analytics teams
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity and a results-oriented demeanor. Confident and creative when needed to get the job done
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.