Mac Support Specialist at West Monroe
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe Partners is looking for an experienced Mac Support Specialist. The Mac Support Specialist will be responsible for the Company’s MacOS/iOS hardware and software. He/she will have the opportunity to work closely with all of West Monroe Partners, providing superior customer experience skills.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of two (2) years of applicable experience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills supporting MacOS/iOS hardware and software
- Great customer experience skills with the ability to work comfortably with VIP users
- Ability to manage 250+ assets in offices across the country
- Experience with Automated Device Enrollment, Apple Business Manager, Volume Purchase Program (VPP), and other Apple enterprise systems.
- Experience working with Jamf Pro, Office 365, Active Directory on MacOS, and other MacOS enterprise software.
- Provide technical support for all Mac/iOS devices
- Image Macs for new and current employees
- Maintain inventory of active, stock, and loaner Macs across all offices in Service Now and Jamf
- Create and update knowledge base for internal IT and West Monroe employees
- Collaborate with Operations, Infrastructure, and Security teams to maintain company compliance and security standards
- A constant drive to improve the experience of our Mac users
- BA/BS degree in related technical discipline or equivalent technical experience
- 2+ years' experience supporting Mac/iOS devices
- Strong hardware / software troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously and flex with competing priorities
- Experience in a mixed Mac/Windows environment
- Experience or understanding of Apple Business Manager, DEP.
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.