We’ve all had a recruiting experience that stands out, either because it was magical or ‘oh so horrible.’
The technology that recruiting teams use to find, connect with, and advance talent often shapes a candidate’s experience. Yello’s software enables employers to recruit effectively and efficiently. If it excites you to be a part of a team that helps some of the world’s largest brands connect with their talent, then come grow your career with Yello.
Founded in 2008, Yello is a venture-backed talent acquisition software company that empowers Fortune 500 and fast-growing enterprise companies to find the best talent for their organizations. Our solutions help recruiters love their work — and helps people early in their careers find their dream job.
~We believe in bringing our authentic selves to work.
~We are hungry to learn and are forever curious.
~We do what’s right for our customers, leading with our expertise.
~We are proactive.
~And last but not least, we strive to start with empathy in all of our interactions.
About The Role:
The Manager, Business Applications is responsible for the administration of Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Communities) and Marketo. This person will also have a working knowledge of and assist when needed with the administration/maintenance of other tools used by Sales, Marketing and Customer Success such as Guru, Groove, Gong, Loopio, and G2 Crowd.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Create/Maintain report templates that can be leveraged by users to build their own reports
- Architect and maintain Salesforce being proficient in things like record types, sales processes, workflow/validation rules, validation rules, field updates and page layouts Create/Maintain reports and dashboards for Executive Team
- Experience developing code using both Visualforce and APEX
- Experience with AppExchange and downloading/installing 3rd party apps
- Manage the change request process and release schedules for updates to Salesforce, CPQ and Marketo.
- Facilitate/Manage the Governance process as it relates to major initiatives involving SFDC, CPQ, and Marketo.
- Maintain hygiene of data/reports in SFDC and Marketo on an on-going basis, removing duplicate or out-dated data and reports
- Create best practices/standards/guidelines for direct reports and other team members to ensure consistency and accuracy of reports, dashboards, workflows, validation rules, etc.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years administering and developing in Salesforce
- Certified as a Salesforce Admin or Developer
- Experience with analyzing and streamlining business processes for Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Working knowledge of Marketo and process flows to/from Salesforce
- Experience with Agile development
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time.