Manager, Clinical Initiatives | Digital at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Manager, Clinical Initiatives | Digital
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. We're in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems. As part of achieving this goal, the Manager of Clinical Initiatives | Digital will work alongside a diverse group of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders to support the development of a digital capability focused on engaging and supporting patients in their clinical journey.
Could this be you?
As Manager, Clinical Initiatives | Digital, you will play an integral role in evaluating and prioritizing opportunities for additional digital capabilities to further enhance VillageMD’s proactive, high-touch clinical model. Working closely with clinical leadership, you will support the development, evaluation, and prioritization of clinical use cases that will serve as the foundation for the digital roadmap and development plan. In this role, you will be expected to work across different functional teams to ensure all milestones and deliverables are completed within expected timelines.
How you can make a difference
- A track record of building meaningful relationships across a diverse group of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders and the ability to manage large-scale programming from concept through execution
- A high tolerance for ambiguity, a service orientation, and a high level of humility for successful assimilation in our highly collaborative, entrepreneurial culture
- A talent for balancing critical thinking with hands-on execution
- You have a strong sense of personal accountability for delivering individual and team results
- Experience performing under pressure with a keen sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- You demonstrate humility through your actions, relationships and communications with others
Skills for success
- Work closely with clinical leadership to identify use cases where expanded digital capabilities would drive enhanced execution of the clinical model and support improved clinical outcomes; effectively frame opportunities and outline key capability requirements
- Develop and support a use case evaluation and prioritization process to ensure high-value opportunities are appropriately prioritized
- Serve as the primary owner for the digital workplan, working across functional teams, such as technology, analytics, clinical strategy, etc. to ensure all milestones and deliverables are completed on time
- Facilitate reoccurring work group meetings to ensure alignment on current project status, accountabilities, and next steps.
- Engage market operations teams to ensure planned capability development aligns with technical and operational readiness.
- Develop a data-driven approach to monitor both short term and long terms impacts on patient engagement and improved clinical outcomes
- Collaborate on developing and distributing project updates to executive and market leadership teams, supporting transparent communication of overall project objectives and plan
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 3 years of relevant, progressive experience with clinical initiatives and innovation, including the ability to translate clinical innovations to improved patient outcomes.
- Prior experience supporting digital transformation or technology-enabled clinical capabilities
- Ability to develop cohesive processes and support structures to ensure effective and efficient work across different functional teams
- Desire to be hands-on with a track record of “rolling up your sleeves” to drive desired outcomes
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage and pivot between competing priorities
- A flexible mindset and personality; someone who can demonstrate the ability to think outside the box and formulate creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication, a high attention to detail, and critical problem-solving skills to garner credibility and develop strong relationships
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.