Manager, Clinical Quality Operations at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Manager, Clinical Quality Operations In Houston, TX
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Manager, Clinical Quality Operations to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
- Driving industry leading performance across commercial contracts, Medicare Advantage
- Star Ratings, MIPS/MSSP/ Direct Contracting and other payer quality programs for the collective VillageMD
- Perform data analysis for the identification, collection, and analysis of quality performance to produce data driven insights with aim to deploy best practices to market partners
- Formulating market & practice level performance on quality metrics using tools like Excel and Tableau
- Analytics, analytics, analytics - Evaluating numerators and denominators to determine how we are performing on Star metrics
- Analyzing current care gaps to determine activities needed to close those gaps and improve Star/HEDIS rating
- Advancing best practices, consistency, and standard approaches to meet ongoing market needs
How you can make a difference
- You have a propensity for personal production and taking initiative with a track record of results associated with your direct participation
- You have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving through data analysis and execution. You have an understanding of the value-based contracting, the transformational healthcare environment and have leadership experience in change management.
- You have a strong work ethic that lends to building successful partnerships with diverse stakeholder groups
- You are accomplished at distilling complex, technical information to stakeholders at an operational level to effect change
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through good communication and doing what you say you will do
Skills for success
- Facilitate strategic and tactical planning for quality improvement programs, including needs assessments, evaluations, root cause analysis and interventions
- Support deployment of central quality services team across VillageMD markets
- Manage quality operations implementation (e.g. CPT2 use, clinic engagement) across wide range of stakeholders
- Deploy education and training program for local market operating teams and provider partners
- Prepare, compile, review and submit monthly and quarterly reports for quality committee meetings
- Establish professional relationships with key stakeholders including executive leadership and primary care providers to facilitate closure of quality measures both internally and externally
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor's degree, highly preferred - High school diploma, required
- 4+ years of quality management, quality improvement or healthcare operations experience
- Strong understanding of HEDIS, Star ratings, and MIPs
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office products to include Teams, SharePoint, Excel (pivot tables and formulas), Tableau etc.
- Exposure to risk adjustment and care management, preferred
- Expertise in drivers of quality improvement including but not limited to EMR optimization, CPT II coding and submitting supplemental data
- Proven project management experience including program development and implementation as well as identifying and deploying cross-organization best practices in quality measures
- You are skilled at partnering with key stakeholders and executive level leadership to drive transformation and change management initiatives
- You have a keen focus on results, and can navigate within ambiguity while maintaining a high-level of humility
- This role can be based in any major metropolitan area in the Midwest or East Coast with a preference to one of VillageMD's current markets; 20-25% travel is required across various markets
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.