Manager, Customer Service
Manager, Customer Service
As a Manager, you'll develop a team of 5-100 employees to meet specific individual, team and company goals. Executes management and supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
You Will Contribute by creating, partnering with peers, Workforce, Call Center Director, Assistant Director, HR and Training to ensure team success.
- Possesses knowledge on all company products, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Monitors customer calls by listening in on call and using the monitor form to record call data. Monitoring may also include use of the side-by-side method.
- Provides consistent positive constructive feedback through effective coaching and training.
- Records attendance for employees as necessary on individual calendars and on team check-ins. Sends informational emails based on data from attendance line. Follows up as necessary to determine compliance without the company's Attendance Policy.
- Monitors key performance indicators such as product guarantee, site quality, site AHT (average handle time), site conversion, site service levels, and other sales goals, in addition to team stats as defined above.
- Handles escalation calls efficiently and professionally, achieving customer satisfaction while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Supports all areas of the production floor and fills in as needed based on business requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we seek is a Manager, Customer Service with the ability to demonstrated supervisory skills and a proven ability to effectively develop, coach and motivate employees. These are what we are looking for;
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Inbound call center experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years of proven management experience preferred.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Excellent grammar, a clear speaking voice and good listening skills
- Ability to prioritize and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be flexible, receptive to change, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
- Must be able to multi-task and interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Team oriented with proven leadership skills.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
- Ability to show empathy and be persuasive.
- Solid understanding of FTD corporate infrastructure, technology and products.
- Ability to learn CMS and other systems and to read content from websites and apply appropriately in core software applications.
- Must have the ability to travel to other company sites as necessary
Reporting to: Sophia Collins
Recruiter: Ty Cation
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
Hours: 2:30 pm -- 11:00 pm Tuesday through Sunday, off Sunday and Monday