Manager, Customer Service
Manager, Customer Service
At FTD, LLC we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies, and business-impacting projects.
This highly crucial role will Manage and develops a team of 5-100 employees to meet specific individual, team and company goals. Executes management and supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
You will Contribute by creating, partnering with peers, Workforce, Call Center Director, Assistant Director, HR and Training to ensure team success.
- Manages team to meet specific goals that directly relate to fiscal year site level goals. Reports performances as it relates to team and individual goals to Call Center Director and/or Assistant Director
- Monitors customer calls by listening in on calls. Monitoring may also include the use of the side-by-side method.
- Provides consistent positive constructive feedback through effective coaching training, and development.
- Monitors key performance indicators such as product guarantee, quality, AHT (average handle time), conversion, service levels, and other performance sales goals, in addition to team stats as defined above.
- Handles escalation calls efficiently and professionally and with empathy, achieving customer satisfaction while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Provides coverage for opening and/or closing of the call center production area as necessary.
- Monitors service levels, abandonment rates, handle times and occupancy through CMS programs.
- Demonstrate soft skills, as well as, clear written and verbal communication skills.
What we seek is a Manager, Customer Service with the ability to demonstrated supervisory skills and a proven ability to effectively develop, coach and motivate employees. These are what we are looking for;
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills and a proven ability to effectively develop, coach and motivate employees. Inbound call center experience preferred.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to prioritize and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be flexible, receptive to change, and can adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
- Ability to show empathy and be persuasive.
- Solid understanding of FTD corporate infrastructure, technology, and products.
What we offer:
We strongly embrace the definition of a "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership. There are job opportunities, and then there are career opportunities. Let us provide you with a career where you look forward to Mondays. Careers that have a positive impact and offer you a future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
Reporting to: Sophia Collins
Recruiter: Ty Cation
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois
Hours: 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm Tuesday through Sunday, off Sunday and Monday