Manager, Customer Success Enablement
Sprout Social is looking for a highly driven and outgoing Customer Success Enablement Leader to support the ongoing enablement and career development of our Customer Success team. Our Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring that each of our 20,000+ customers remains a customer for life, maximizing value achieved and understanding the full potential our Social Media management platform can deliver for their organizations. This team is in many ways the face of Sprout Social to our customers, and operates at all levels within the customer organization, from practitioner to C-level.
The ideal candidate is an inspiring leader, who is able to effectively balance strategy with delivery. They are an effective listener who is able to build trusted relationships within the Customer Success team and across the organization. They recognize that a key to success in this role depends on an ability to influence and inspire others to engage. They are naturally curious and make a point of leveraging data in decision making whenever possible. They seek accountability by linking their programs to key business metrics.
As the Manager of Customer Success Enablement, you are a key influencer in a dynamic and evolving Customer Success organization. You are continuously looking for ways to enable the next level of organizational excellence and aspire to see each of your colleagues achieve their goals and career ambitions.
- Demonstrated passion for coaching, mentoring, and empowering others
- Proven track record in Customer Success or Enablement in the technology industry
- Able to easily build authentic relationships and collaborate effectively with teammates
- Ability to inspire and influence teams cross-functionally
- Experience defining data-driven strategies and driving successful implementation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is a plus
- Skilljar or other LMS experience is a plus
- Social media management experience is a plus
Within 1 month, you will…
- Complete Sprout Social’s new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Pass your Sprout certification
- Meet with Customer Success leaders and reps to understand current processes and opportunities
- Start developing relationships with partners across the organization, including operations, people, product, marketing, sales and support.
Within 3 months, you will…
- Effectively prioritize the needs of the business in order of impact and urgency by reviewing the available data and running meetings with department stakeholders
- Collaborate with Customer Success leaders to define clear measures of success for the enablement function
- Build an initial enablement and training plan to support skills development and career growth objectives for the Customer Success team
- Develop a point of view on the most effective delivery mechanisms for enablement and education programs and content
- Implement a system for planning and tracking project status and capturing input from stakeholders
- Build and run training sessions based on highest priority needs identified
Within 6 months, you will…
- Review monthly metrics to discern the highest potential areas of opportunity for enablement intervention
- Own enablement meetings with the Customer Success leaders you support to ensure organizational support and consistency among teams
- Develop expertise on Customer Success growth paths, industry trends and Sprout product capabilities
- Create a playbook that will encapsulate the training and development expectations of the Customer Success functions and a clear mechanism for tracking progress, feedback and needs
- Continue to build trusted relationships with Customer Success and cross-functional teams that you will be supporting
- Continue to expand the library of enablement content and training
Within 12 months, you will…
- Have complete control over enablement strategy for Customer Success
- Have a clear view of the impact enablement is having on the business and your teammates
- Evolve Customer Success enablement programs to support continued growth, achievement and capability among the team
- Consistently and reliably give and receive feedback with peers
- Become a model leader in Sprout's Customer Success organization
- Be recognized as an innovator in Customer Success Enablement
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here (1) Equal Opportunity Employment Poster (2) Sprout Social's Affirmative Action Statement (3) Pay Transparency Statement.
Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!