Manager, Customer Success at Litera Microsystems
Are you an experienced Manager who has a record of success leading and coaching your team(s)? Do you work best in a fast-paced, growing, and changing environment? Do you like nurturing customer relationships to help grow the business? We are looking for sharp, driven people who have a passion for technology and working with people to solve problems. If this sounds like you, you may be a perfect fit for our team and organization.
The Manager of Customer Success is responsible for leading a team of people who are actively involved with customers to build relationships, promote adoption, address issues, identify new business opportunities, negotiate contract terms, and for ongoing promotion of the value of our solutions. The Manager and team oversee customer relationships for the duration of their agreements(s) and are responsible for successful retention and growth of annual reoccurring revenue (ARR).
Litera Microsystems is a successful, growing, commercial software product company. We at Litera Microsystems are strong believers in a healthy work-life balance with added benefits you don't find everywhere. We work hard, play hard and give back to the community.
What It Takes:
- Relentless pursuit of excellence
- Proactive planning and delivery of results
- Ability to influence and persuade others
- Strong initiative, drive and self-direction
- Proficiency at juggling multiple tasks
- Detailed, strategic thinking
- Team oriented
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Develop, coach and mentor a team of client-facing Customer Success Managers
- Drive ARR retention and growth
- Data analysis and reporting on performance metrics
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers to resolve complex issues
- Advocate on behalf of our customers and the Customer Success team
- Provide guidance and coaching to the team around account planning and stakeholder mapping to enhance our customer's experience and increase retention
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to mentor and manage others to drive success
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build relationships at all levels
- Success in customer-centric, results-driven environment
Who We Are:
Litera Microsystems is the leading provider of software for drafting, proofreading, comparing, repairing and cleaning documents in the legal and life sciences industries worldwide. Our core products empower users to generate, review, and distribute high-quality content quickly and securely, from any device. Today, Litera Microsystems supports thousands of document-intensive organizations across the globe, helping them satisfy the complex demands of clients and regulators.