Manager Customer Training
Job Description Summary
The Customer Training Manager is a dynamic, customer facing consultant, people leader and training delivery role. Responsible for organizing, planning, and implementing training sessions across the country for all CCC insurance clients on core software applications and services. Working with cross functional teams to determine training requirements that guide and instruct the training staff to prepare and delivery consistency of content in every training session. Familiarity with product management, CCC product knowledge, learning technologies and people leadership skills are all needed for this position. Staff, manage, and develop a training staff, including giving clear direction, assessing performance, identifying development needs, providing coaching a development plans are also a requirement of the position.
- Staff, manage, and develop the training staff, including providing clear direction, assessing performance, identifying development needs, providing coaching and counseling and developmental plans
- Review and evaluate effectiveness of training programs, materials and presentations
- Develop training standards for customer product related training
- Assist Director with developing and managing departmental budget
- Travel ( 30-50%) to customer sites throughout the United States to serve as back up trainer when needed
- Develop and maintain and online training calendar
- Oversee and conduct virtual training session with client
- Communicate training results and customer status to executives and clients
- Create in conjunction with training development, training material and content in a variety of delivery methods as determined by the customer workflow
- Identify and communicate training glitech and document for other in the organization
- Update customer information ( history, product usage, etc)
- Be a part of the product delivery and other customer success team assisting in the implementation process
- Develop/enhance training courses and materials for CCC users
- Hold pre-training discovery calls and maintain training records in our Salesforce.com CRM
- Conduct training and or oversee the schedule of trainers for new and existing customers: at customer site, regionally, or out of our Chicago corporate office
- Provide follow-up refresher training for clients on an as-needed basis
- Create training videos or other content for CCC help center.
- Bring product feedback from customers to be incorporated into our product enhancement schedule
- Attend, facilitate, or speak at events
- Be eager to become an expert with CCC products
- Other duties as assigned
- This position has 3 – 5 direct reports
- B.A./B.S. degree required
- Minimum 4 years training experience, of which 2 years includes software product training required
- Minimum of 1 year of management experience within a training function required
- 2-3 years of APD insurance industy experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to interact well with all levels of management
- Extensive experience with presentation software and Microsoft Office applications
Why Choose CCC
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs and Perkspot/employee discount program
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, and flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
CCC Information Services was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago.
CCC is a great place to work. Join us!