Manager, Operations Digital Engagement at Paylocity
The Manager, Operations Digital Engagement is a leadership role tasked with coordinating a successful Operations-focused digital channel program portfolio for Paylocity clients and employees. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to leverage technology to reduce Operations interactions volumes across all channels, drive customer adoption and scale at value and analyze client behavior to continue to improve client experience in the platform. This role is pivotal to engaging our customers through digital channels to increase potential and time-to value. This role will drive innovation to deliver the right content to customers at the right time throughout their journey in our platform. The Manager, Operations Digital Engagement will lead the program by leveraging strong program management experience, leadership, influence, communication, and negotiation based on well-established stakeholder management abilities and strong collaborative working relationships. The ideal candidate is a proven leader who takes initiative to resolve complex issues across multiple disciplines. The Manager, Operations Digital Engagement is primarily responsible for leading the digital channel solution with minimal direction while ensuring an accurate and timely experience for our customers. This includes but is not limited to managing cross functionally through all aspects of a program including, but not limited to, Tax, Service, Support, L&D, back office, and Development departments. In addition, the candidate should have experience with program scheduling, vendor management, resource management, financial management and stakeholder management.
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Build out the digital channel solution across the customer journey.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to ensure the right content and customer enablement is in place to support client segments at scale.
- Identify repeatable strategies and playbooks designed to drive adoption and mitigate risk.
- Establish one-to-many communication strategies to drive end user engagement, maximize product adoption and reduce interactions across channels.
- Proactively communicate with customers (internal and external) and work to build out-reach programs that drive value across the platform
- Monitor at-risk customers and processes through usage, reporting and analytics
- Take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution working closely with teams to address and resolve
- Forecast outcomes, mitigate risk, and drive growth strategies to increase Operation efficiency.
- Leverage data insights to manage progress, performance, and priorities
- Contribute to the corporate project portfolio prioritization process.
- Lead the development of proposed project business cases, scope, estimates, delivery schedules and interdependencies mapping. Coordinate the delivery of related initiatives
- Execute against program strategy and build positive momentum and sustainable velocity towards key program milestones
- Ensure program priorities and solutions align with the organization's strategic direction
- Identify, measure, monitor and control cross program interdependencies with other programs and business areas.
- Identify and communicate issues, risks, and status to propose solutions, drive decisions and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Forecast resource demand and constraints across project deliverables and other prioritized projects.
- Manage a team of matrixed business and technology project managers to deliver program business results, including but not limited to providing performance feedback and professional development suggestions.
- Consistently develop and deliver outstanding presentations to all types and levels of audiences.
- Skillfully facilitate critical program meetings, including but not limited to program steering committee with senior executives.
- Negotiate conflict resolution and awareness of organizational dynamics.
- Forecast and management all financial aspects of assigned projects.
- Develop and maintain a scorecard, roadmap, and initiative list
- Develop and maintain a cross organizational testing program
- Facilitate and manage appropriate vendor statements of work and performance.
- Lead the project management team and adapt project plans and priorities to address changes, risks, and resource management to meet portfolio needs.
- All other projects as assigned
- 5+ years of Customer Success or Customer Experience program implementation and management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Six Sigma Lean methodology training and experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience within a customer service focused organization
- Demonstrated experience in building a digital channel program through scalable technology.
- Ability to think and act strategically across multiple business, technology, and program delivery concepts.
- Demonstrated experience as a Program Manager leading multiple cross functional business and technology implementations with limited reliance on direct manager.
- Ability to independently develop and deliver effective presentations with executive management.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with senior stakeholders.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational awareness skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving ability.
- Experience managing a diverse team.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; specifically, program/project management software (MS Project etc.).