At VillageMD, we're looking for a Manager, Professional Revenue Cycle | Data Acquisition and Growth Support to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
Integral to our team, the Manager, Professional Revenue Cycle | Data Acquisition and Growth Support will pioneer an innovative data acquisition and relationship development model to support the evaluation of independent practices interested in entering an employment relationship with Village Medical in one of our 10 existing or newly emerging markets. You’ll need to demonstrate the ability to build trust and manage a high touch, positive provider experience while acquiring all the minimum panel and practice data required to evaluate a potential partner for acquisition and employment.
How you can make a difference
- Develop relationships with providers and staff of practices in our current acquisition pipeline creating a seamless and supported experience across the data acquisition diligence process.
- Own the data acquisition and data analysis process across multiple markets for small, medium, and large practice acquisition prospects including being hands on in support with potential practice partners.
- Support the build out and evolution of our practice data acquisition and diligence completion processes including documenting and designing training materials and education sessions that reflect specific Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Practice Management (PM) system nuances for our Revenue Cycle and Business Development teams
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders within business development, maintaining a high degree of expertise in revenue cycle practice data acquisition operations, and serving as a trusted support to provider partners for ongoing diligence and data acquisition needs.
- Collaborate with the corporate finance, IT, and Clinic Integration/Operations teams for timely and accurate completion of required data analysis and modeling.
- Assist practices with the running, pulling and secure transmission of required reports and data elements – whether completed virtually or onsite.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and complete data capture for the required periods stipulated by the relevant applicable diligence processes.
Skills for success
- Strong work ethic that lends to building successful partnerships with diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to influence others to achieve results without direct line accountability and can pivot between a leadership and support role depending on need.
- Ability to communicate complex, technical information to stakeholders at an operational level to effect change.
- Passionate about experience and delivering on best-in-class service that is tangible.
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to executing on results.
- Solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution.
- Self-starting and ability to maintain a high sense of urgency and accountability in delivering measurable results in line with agreed upon timeframes.
- You have a keen focus on results and can navigate within ambiguity while maintaining a high-level of humility.
- Ability to garner trust of physicians and their staff members and partnering with them in acquisition of data and getting to know Village Medical.
- Skilled at adapting your approach – as necessary – to find a way to gather the required data in the specified timeframe regardless of challenges or obstacles.
Experience to drive change
- High level of proficiency in creating executive-facing deliverables in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; 7+ years of professional revenue cycle and implementation experience required.
- Broad exposure to a variety of EMRs and have led implementations and conversions and are extremely proficient and creative at running reports and/or sourcing data.
- Thorough, yet broad-based knowledge of physician revenue cycle and practice management operations, physician electronic medical record reporting and workflows, and understanding of HIPAA and CMS payer regulations.
- Proven the ability to identify, leverage, and rapidly rollout data acquisition strategies with the ability to resolve technical, political, and cultural barriers.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.