Manager, Restaurant Advocacy at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
Would you describe yourself as:
- Restaurant Obsessed
- An Expert Communicator
- Ambitious Self-Starter with a Bias for Action
- Highly Organized
If so, please keep reading! Grubhub is seeking a Manager, Restaurant Advocacy to be at the forefront of Restaurant Network Teams in collaboration with our network of amazing SMB, Mid-Market, Virtual Restaurants and Enterprise partners. For this dynamic, cross-functional role, we're looking for a "customer-obsessed" innovator who can develop highly organized and personalized, roundtables and councils as well as advocacy type projects within the organization. The ideal candidate is a creative and entrepreneurial self-starter who can bring data and business objectives together to carry out effective organization and follow up with internal and external stakeholders. The person in this role is not afraid to be hands-on and execute when needed, passionate about helping restaurants by providing a channel for them to be heard as well as facilitating changes internally based on data and pain points discussed. This candidate thrives on creative problem-solving in a fast-paced environment, and has a strong desire to make an immediate impact. This role will report to the Director of Restaurant Success, SMB and Mid-Market.
The Impact You Will Make
- Own and expand on the Restaurant Round Tables and Restaurant Leadership Councils for SMB, Mid-Market, Virtual Restaurants and Enterprise partners.
- Provide summaries of all Round Tables and Councils as well as creating action items across departments for follow up requests and visibility.
- Work cross functionally with other departments as they develop surveys and outreach to ensure the restaurant perspective is included.
- Partner with operations, engineering, care and product to continually work to improve the perception and offerings to our restaurants.
- Stay up to date on internal initiatives and products related to all functions of Restaurant Success and be able to discuss them to broader audiences.
- Assist in scheduling of skip levels for Restaurant Success as well as collaboration with Sr. Leadership to effectively detail needed changes and improvements.
- Gather competitive intel into centralized locations and build summary reports for the proper departments.
- Assist Restaurant Success leadership with slide templates for monthly, quarterly and annual department and function meetings.
What You Bring to the Table
- A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative and an excellent communicator but also process-driven, analytically oriented, and love using data to to initiate action
- Experience and deep knowledge of SalesForce, ZenDesk and internal systems is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or another quantitative field (or equivalent experience)
- 5-7 years of experience, preferably in hospitality or account management a plus
- Ability to pivot and balance multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong project management and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to listen and influence others
- Comfortable working with multiple business functions to develop and execute round table and council summaries while clearly communicating results, key learnings, and areas of opportunities
- Positive attitude and the ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Results-driven and someone who delivers the best results through collaboration, communication and relationship building
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated, and must be able to show proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination, and booster if eligible, prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine." Those eligible to receive the booster must receive the booster to be considered fully vaccinated, and those not yet eligible will be required to obtain the booster once eligible (6 months post last dose).
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]