Member Services Representative 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The Member Services Specialist is responsible for providing world class customer service to members. The individual in this role will demonstrate strong customer relationship skills by ensuring member needs are addressed quickly with responses delivered in a timely manner.
What We Offer
· Competitive hourly rate
· Robust group benefits, including, but not limited to medical, dental, long & short-term disability, and life insurance
· 401K plan with company match
· Annual paid time off, personal days, and company holidays
· Ability to impact key business decisions on a variety of products using data driven solutions
· The opportunity to collaborate with a variety individuals from the CEO to individual users
· A fun and innovative team culture that is driven to solve challenging business needs
· Generous dining reimbursement when you dine with any of our nationwide restaurant and bar clients
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer and respond to high-volume inbound calls and emails from Rewards Network members; assist members with patience and efficiency
• Serve as subject matter expert on various loyalty rewards programs with Rewards Network and other partner brands when assisting with member inquires
• Be a problem solver; analyze member accounts and troubleshoot to fully resolve any issues
• Investigate reasons for missing dining benefit transactions and process them
• All other duties as defined by management
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• At least 2 years of inbound call center/customer service experience
• Strong people skills and aptitude for problem solving
• Ability to type 35 WPM
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
Perks Rewards Network Offers
•Competitive compensation package
•Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
•Discounts to many local restaurants through our dining program
•Fun and energetic work environment
•Competitions and performance awards
•Quarterly sales recognition
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description