Member Solutions Representative
The Member Solutions Representative (Retention Specialist) is responsible for contacting and saving Members who have submitted a term request, welcoming new Florist Members to FTD, educating members on FTD's quality and other programs, assisting Members with ordering issues, and general questions and concerns.
You will act as the strategic advisor with FTD Florist Members, which will include: increasing retention rates, enhancing Member services, and creating a positive membership experience. You are responsible for showcasing the value and ROI the Members are receiving, as well as resolving any root-cause issues that led to the cancellation request. At the heart of our business is our Members; you are obsessive and unwavering in your commitment to ensuring your Members success.
What you will give:
- You will increase retention of Members, Member Loyalty.
- You will drive outreach to Members who have submitted termination requests
- You love problem-solving; quickly identifying the root cause of Member issues, and can pinpoint strategies to resolve Member concerns.
- You can address escalations and resolve difficult Member issues by educating your Members about the risks associated with canceling their contract.
- You can be a strategic advisor and influence customers to recognize the value of their FTD Membership and identify new opportunities to grow the Member's business.
- Assisting Members with Path to Order concerns and policy and procedure questions
- You are conducting and completing New Member Orientation calls
- You address requests from other teams for Member profitability analysis and other information
- You are a detailed documenter of phone calls, e-mails, and other communications
- Perform other duties to support company initiatives and goals as assigned
What we seek:
- Relevant college education, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3-years' experience in customer service, customer success, pre-sales, sales, account management or similar roles.
- History of successfully managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating mutually beneficial resolutions.
- Reliable customer service & negotiation skills and the ability to overcome objections.
- Excellent multi-tasking, detailed-oriented and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and social) and professional.
- Excellent analytical skills, data-driven, commitment to adhering to a process and the strength to make sound business decisions.
- Team-player with integrity, ability to innovate and improve how we serve our Members
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office and capability to understand other systems quickly.
What we offer:
- Come enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan)
- Be a part of the blending of cultures across multiple cities and three continents and play a role in helping to build our future
- Looking for career opportunities? Those that have a positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting opportunities for our global customer base
- Although during peak season this role requires some overtime, during off-peak, we offer our employees Summer hours, where you can take half day Fridays
Come join our team and be part of our exciting transformation. At FTD you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business.
Come give FTD a look. This position will be based in Downers Grove, Illinois. We are an incredibly open and inviting company-join our family!