Membership Experience Manager
CSTA’s membership consists of over 25,000 members from more than 145 countries. These members include elementary, middle, and high school teachers; college and university faculty; supportive members of industry and government, school administrators, other non-profits, and parents. There are currently 70+ local CSTA member chapters. CSTA is looking for a customer-service oriented Membership Experience Manager to implement and manage a new membership level for CSTA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement an action plan with Executive Director for membership acquisition, development, and retention to upgrade existing members to a new membership tier
- Create marketing materials and member resources, including newsletter content, toolkits, brochures, fact sheets, surveys, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service to CSTA members
- Track benefits provided to corporate sponsors to ensure that all sponsors receive benefits offered
- Ensure sponsorships and donations are accurately acknowledged and tracked
- Manage a membership database
- Track the success and overall performance of all membership activities
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
We are looking for a customer-service oriented self-starter who is skilled in successfully delivering projects, enjoys multi-tasking, cheerfully excels under pressure, and works independently. Must be extremely detail-oriented, possess exceptional writing and communications ability, and be tech-savvy.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 2-3 years experience in a program management role, preferably with a national membership organization
- Experience in managing a membership database (YourMembership platform preferred)
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- A bachelor’s degree (Computer science background/experience not required)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% time