Merchant Care Representative
Launched in 2014, ShipBob is a tech-enabled fulfillment and logistics solution for growing e-commerce companies. Our goal is to alleviate the daily stress associated with picking, packaging and shipping so business owners can focus on more important aspects of their brand. Through our software and operations arm, we are on a mission to help businesses be successful online.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive and richly diverse company culture. All voices are heard regardless of tenure or job title. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a strong work ethic and ability to persevere.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/service information and resolve any emerging issues that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The goal is to ensure satisfaction with all services received and improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Effectively manage incoming tickets, emails, and calls
- Think on your feet and provide lightning-quick resolutions to clients
- Clearly demonstrate compassion, empathy, and genuineness in communication
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve customer delight
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Take criticism on the chin, accept responsibility on company's behalf, and exhibit composure in dealing with upset clients
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Proactively engage clients on regular basis
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with ticketing systems (like Zendesk, ODesk) and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BS/BA degree required
- Medical,dental, vision and 401K
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.